Thursday, December 22, 2011

There is Still Time To Order Your Hockey Holiday Gifts

Thanks to the San Jose Sharks.



I hate that dummy at the end. Not on my Christmas list.

But where can one find things on my Christmas list?


link to video

Two things I noticed in the commercial. First, that is a Bridgestone tire, official tire provider of the NHL and title sponsor of the Winter Classic. (Wonder how they feel about being in this commercial as a gift that's "not as good".)

Second: this is an old commerical. You can tell because of all the products flashing around at the end. Old logos (like the old Tampa one) or teams that, sadly, don't exist anymore.

Catch that Thrashers' jersey?

Makes me sad.

...I was thinking about putting in a song here, like "I'll Have A Blue Christmas, Without You". But you know what? My Christmas won't be blue at all because there is no more Blueland.

I need something to cheer me up.

How about a dancing goalie?



That worked.